Canada’s Borders Reopening to Students!
The Federal Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship announced on October 2nd that processes are being introduced for the safe and gradual entry of some international students, starting October 20, 2020.In BC, students must be attending a designated learning institution with a COVID-19 readiness plan in place. GV Victoria’s Covid-19 Safety Plan has been reviewed by the BC Education Quality Assurance office and sits with the Provincial Health Officer for final approval.
Global Village Victoria is well-positioned to welcome more students back to Canada, and we can’t wait for that day to come!
Click here to access the GV Victoria’s Covid-19 Safety Plan.
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, ngàn hàng học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
Promotions updates at GV Victoria!
There is no better time than now for your students to book at GV Victoria. Our GV LIVE promotion was extended and we are offering an additional discount for Full-time Specialized Programs. See the above artwork for promotion details!
To qualify for the GV LIVE Promo and/or GV FLASH SALE, the following conditions apply:
• All new bookings and extensions must be received before Dec 31, 2020 for all offers.
• The GV LIVE and FLASH SALE tuition fee discounts are valid for any start date.
• The waived Materials & Technology fee is valid for any start date.
• To receive the $100 discount off the registration fee, students must begin their studies on or before Dec 31, 2020.
• These promotions may be combined with other valid promotions and discounts, and are valid for both face-to-face (F2F) and GV LIVE virtual lessons at GV Victoria.
• Exclusion: The above promotions are not valid for part-time programs (i.e. less than 20 lessons/week) and private lesson packages.
• Pricing, program offerings, schedules, and start dates are subject to change without notice. Our regular cancellation and refund policies, and other school policies apply.