As we get ready to welcome students to Fanshawe for the Fall semester, we have some important information to share with you.
The first thing to let you know is that ALL students, in ALL levels need to submit a COVID-19 Readiness form each semester. https://forms.
This is important because Fanshawe is required by the provincial government to know whether students are in Canada or staying in another country. Students who are in Canada need health insurance and students who are not in Canada will receive a credit on their account as they do not require health insurance.
- If your September 2021 program is online and you are not planning to study in Canada, you can complete the COVID-19 Readiness form now.
- If your September 2021 program is online and you are planning to study in Canada, you can complete the COVID-19 Readiness form once your travel plans have been made. (Please read the travel information below)
- If your September 2021 program is online and you are already in Canada, you can complete the COVID-19 Readiness form now.
- If your September 2021 program is blended and you are already in Canada, you can complete the COVID-19 Readiness form now.
- If you are in a blended program, you will have some classes on campus, so you will be required to be in Canada. This means you will need to arrive between August 2 – 22, 2021, and you will need a Study Permit. Please ONLY complete the COVID-19 Readiness form once your travel plans have been made. Please read the travel information below
Exemptions for full-vaccinated travellers
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
- You do not need to be vaccinated to enter Canada.
- However, as of July 6, 2021, fully vaccinated travellers arriving in Canada will not be subject to the federal requirement to quarantine. Fully vaccinated travellers must still take a COVID-19 test at the airport on arrival and have a quarantine plan prepared in case they test positive. There are still quarantine requirements for Fanshawe students.
Fanshawe Fully-Vaccinated Students
- Fanshawe students who are travelling to Canada and are fully vaccinated will be required to quarantine for three days upon arrival, while they wait for the result of their airport COVID-19 test.
- Students can quarantine at one of the Fanshawe partner hotels or one of the government-approved hotels
*please note: the government hotel reservations may not be refundable) while they wait for the results. After students receive a negative result, they will be able to end their quarantine. If students receive a positive result, they will be required to extend their quarantine period at the hotel until they are considered a resolved case by the local health unit.
For more information on fully vaccinated travellers, please see the Government of Canada website:
UPCOMING ONLINE EVENTS
- Fanshawe International will be hosting the 14-day Fanshawe Cares series beginning Tuesday, August 2 and running weekdays until Friday, August 20, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. These sessions cover topics such as health insurance, the FSU, the Library Learning Commons, housing, etc.
- Topic: Fanshawe Cares Series
Meeting ID: 945 1572 8314
CEI có quà tặng bạn đây!
Hãy đăng ký để được download Cẩm Nang Du Học Canada 2021 đầy đủ nhất. Link đăng ký: tại đây