Why Study at Our VFX & Game Design Schools in Canada?
Montreal has become a major video game and audio & video hub while Vancouver is home to one of the most established game development and VFX clusters in North America.
Our students have a clear advantage when it comes to learning game design and gaining valuable industry connections. Share with prospective students and their parents the following:
- According to the job website Neuvoo, entry-level positions in Canada start at $39,000 CAD/year, while experienced designers can make up to $105,000 CAD/year.
- LaSalle College Vancouver has a history of being one of the top-rated schools for students to study Game Design.
- Our Video Game Programming training programs were developed with studios ranked among global video game leaders.
LaSalle College | Montréal‘s VFX and Game Design School offers AEC and DEC training programs held on campus or online, while LaSalle College Vancouver offers a Bachelor of Science in Game Programming and diploma programs in Game Design
It’s Official! Associate of Arts on the Canadian PGWP List
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, ngàn hàng học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
This means that international students studying for the AOA with LCV can:
- Complete the 2-year, 60-credit degree at their own pace – accelerated at 12 months or the typical pace of two years.
- Graduate with a degree that leads into the third year of a Bachelor’s or enter the workforce.
- Apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit upon degree completion.
With four intake dates for the AOA program (January, April, July, and October), we make it easy for your students to reach for their dreams in Canada.