COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE
Many changes have come to Bronte College’s campus to ensure the health and safety of students and staff. The below outlines new protocols and enhancements made to the school building in preparation of the upcoming school year.
- Reduced class sizes to emphasize physical distancing
- Additional sanitization stations around campus
- Daily temperature checks for all persons entering the building
- Enhanced daily cleaning schedules
- New HEPA air filtration systems to purify air quality in each classroom
- Step N’ Pull touchless bathroom doors
- Mandatory face masks to be worn in common areas
- Additional new safety measures to come
- Bring reusable face masks with you to campus. Masks must be worn in all common areas in the school including hallways, the front foyer, classrooms, bathrooms etc.
- Masks may be removed for eating purposes. Eating and drinking must take place in the cafeteria, please do not eat or drink in common areas.
- Continue to practice social distancing of two meters when in public.
- Order your uniform online. Please submit your order before September 2, 2020. Order Your Uniform Today!
- During the pandemic, students are not required to wear uniform ties and blazers during class. Polo shirts are optional and permitted to be worn in replacement of white shirts until further notice.