– Application deadline for the Spring 2021 (January start) is October 1. Only three weeks to go! To check out all the programs available for Spring 2021, please click here.
– Our Student Viewbook 2021 is out! Please find attached our viewbook with all the latest information.
– If you have students starting their studies at KPU this semester, please help familiarize them with the important dates and deadlines. It is student responsibility to be aware of these dates to avoid any tuition penalty (for example, dropping courses late).
– Many of our KPU international students successfully found a career they loved and applied for permanent residence in Canada. This week, I’d like to introduce you to Chiragveer Teja who was an international student from India at KPU many years ago. Now he works in the KPU International as one of the managers for recruitment and admissions.
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
– You and your students are cordially invited to the KPU Virtual Open House on October 3 from 12 PM to 2 PM Vancouver time. I know it is not the ideal time for you to attend from Vietnam. However, if you happen to be a night owl or be in the time zone that can accommodate this event, we’d love to see you! You can RSVP here.
– The Feature Program of this month is our Post-Baccalaureate program in Technical Apparel Design at our world renowned Wilson School of Business. BC is the world’s centre for apparel design and 90% of our graduates found employment within this industry. We’re hosting a virtual program webinar on September 17th and you can sign up for it here.