Mental Health Supports
Students can access the following:
- Book a phone or virtual appointment: Students can call 780.644.6155 (Mon to Fri 8:15 am – 4:30 pm) or send an email to email@example.com to book an appointment with a Wellness Team, Psychologist or Social Worker.
- Wellness Wednesdays: Throughout the year on Wednesday, Wellness Team members will provide an opportunity for students to learn about different self-care and Wellness practices. Check out our Wellness Wednesday tab on this page for more information.
- Crisis Resources: Students can find a variety of different supports and methods of accessing support here under the CRISIS LINE and ONLINE CHAT section
- Access online mental health workshops: Students can access self-guided workshops on stress, communication and self-care available at norquest.ca/wellness and the following link. Please note that more topics will be added, so check back often.
- 7 Cups of Tea: Students can access a community of trained empathetic listeners, who are available 24/7 in 120 different languages, as well as self-help guides on a variety of topics such as: anxiety, relationships and parenting. More information can be found here
- Mental Health & COVID resource page: Students can access a variety of different mental health resources on different topics from self-care, community supports, parenting ideas and reminders of College supports. This page is constantly being updated with resources, please check this page often. More information can be found here
- 211: Province-wide students can access support and referrals 24/7 by calling or texting STUDENT to 211 or visit https://www.ab.211.ca/ and click “live chat”.
- MyWellness and Ink Blot Therapy: Students can access additional mental health support through their SANQC MyStudentPlan. For more information students can email Peyton.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here
Students can speak to a Nurse about general health inquiries by calling 780.644.6155
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?