M College of Canada is committed to support its Partners and Students during the ongoing pandemic. Please see below detailed FAQ’s for any queries on ArriveCAN App. We strongly recommend that the students should pre-fill the details required in the ArriveCan app for a smoother and quicker immigration clearance at the arrival.
What is the use of this app?
Use this mobile app to speed up your arrival process in Canada and spend less time with border and public health officers.
What is ArriveCAN App?
Provide mandatory information that is required for entry into CanadaThe app helps you to:
This app can be used to submit your information easily and securely to Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA)
How does this app help you?
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
- Reduce your wait time and points of contact at the border
- Provide the Government of Canada with voluntary updates on your quarantine compliance and the development of any symptoms during the 14 days after arriving in Canada
Where to Download the ArriveCAN app?
Use this app within 48 hours before arriving in Canada
When to use this App?
- Read and Accept terms and conditionsArriveCAN App – Instructions to Use
- Create an account using Email Address
- Enter verification code sent to Email
3. One logged in, select how you are entering Canada
4. Select if travel exempt (Select Yes)
5. Select purpose of your travel (Select None of the above)
6. Enter flight details
CEI có quà tặng bạn đây!
Hãy đăng ký để được download Cẩm Nang Du Học Canada 2021 đầy đủ nhất. Link đăng ký: tại đây
7. Enter traveler details
- Enter Travel document (Passport) details
- Select or add another traveler
9. Enter destination details including destination type and complete address with postal code (use the address provided in the quarantine plan)
10. Enter primary phone number, secondary phone number (if any), email address, language of choice (Select English)
11. Complete Covid-19 Self-Assessment and Quarantine Plan Questionnaire
- Do you have accommodation where you can quarantine for 14 days (select yes)
- Are there vulnerable people at the location where you plan to quarantine (select no)
- Is your quarantine accommodation a group living environment (e.g. Group home or senior residence) or does it currently house families? (select no)
- Can you have food, medication or other necessities delivered to your accommodation while in quarantine? (select yes)
- Are you or any of the travelers listed on this form experiencing any of the following symptoms? (select yes/no as applicable)
13. Click on submit
14. Save and show the receipt of submission to the Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA)