Beginning February 18, 2021, the convenience fee that’s charged to students who are making a credit card payment through MyQuest will be increasing from 2% to 2.25%. We have updated this information on the norquest.ca/pay page.
We have also changed the order in which payment options are listed in an attempt to better reflect student preferences in paying:
- e-Transfer is listed first; while not instantaneous, it’s faster than online banking (and there’s no convenience fee charged)
- Online banking is next; these transactions tend to take a few business days to reach the college, so they’re a little slower than e-Transfer (but again, no convenience fee is charged)
- Credit card in MyQuest – the fastest, but most costly way to pay (because of the convenience fee)
- Flywire – for international payments
- By mail – the slowest way to pay, especially while college staff are primarily working remotely.