According to the new update, international students with, or approved for, a study permit may be able to travel Canada, if they are attending one of the DLI institutions with the COVID19 readiness plan approved by the government. Langara College is included in this list.
You can find more information about the update from IRCC website here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/update-on-travel-restriction-exemptions-for-international-students.html
New Students for January 2021
Travel to Canada should only be attempted after you have successfully registered into classes. Registration begins on November 16th, 2020. Attempts to travel to Canada before December 2020 may result in a refusal of entry at the border.
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
Only students with a valid study permit or study permit approval letter (letter of introduction) are eligible to travel. Students who have an AIP are ineligible to travel.
Current Students Registered in Classes.
If you are a current student and are actively studying at Langara College with a Study Permit, then you are eligible to travel to Canada. Please complete a Quarantine Plan through the link at the bottom of this email.
Travel letters will only be issued to students who are eligible to travel (see above criteria). The letter will notify Canada Border Services Agents that you are a student with Langara College. Having such a letter is NOT a guarantee of entry into Canada. A border services officer will make a final determination on your eligibility to enter Canada at the port of entry.
CEI có quà tặng bạn đây!
Hãy đăng ký để được download Cẩm Nang Du Học Canada 2021 đầy đủ nhất. Link đăng ký: tại đây
All students who are eligible to travel to Canada will be required to complete a Quarantine Plan and have it approved by Langara before they are issued a Travel Letter for entry into Canada. Please read through the Quarantine Plan overview thoroughly and access the Quarantine plan through this link: https://langara.ca/international-education/accepted-students/quarantine-plan.html
Step by Step
- Ensure you are eligible to travel to Canada (see above)
- Review the Quarantine Plan overview webpage (as mentioned above)
- Complete the Quarantine Plan at least two weeks PRIOR to your anticipated arrival date in Canada
- Langara College will approve your Quarantine Plan or request more information prior to approval
- A Travel Letter will be emailed to you in PDF format within 3-5 business days of your Quarantine Plan approval
- Proceed with your travel plans
- Langara College will check in with you to ensure your wellbeing and adherence to Quarantine rules until your Quarantine is over