Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
British Columbia’s Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement (BC Vaccine Card)
- By order of the BC Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination will be required to access some events, services and businesses.
- Starting September 13, you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated.
- Events, businesses and services will ask to see your proof of vaccination and valid government ID (passport is accepted).
- The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022, subject to extension.
Ensure you visit the BC Vaccine website to learn more about how to get:
- vaccinated with a Canada-approved vaccine
- a second dose when you got your first dose outside Canada
- your official immunization record from overseas recognized in the Provincial Immunization Registry
Masks Mandatory in Indoor Spaces
As of Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2021, masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces throughout B.C. to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 as B.C. prepares for the fall and respiratory illness season. The new order from the provincial health officer requires people 12 and older to wear masks in indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status. This includes attending school.
More information about attending school can be found in the BC Ministry of Education Back to School Plan for 2021-22 and the Surrey Schools Covid-19 Information pages.
Students and staff should:
All staff, students in grades 4 to 12, and visitors are required to wear masks in all indoor areas, including:
- At their desks
- On school buses
While attending school does not require vaccination, all students are encouraged to get vaccinated.
CEI có quà tặng bạn đây!
Hãy đăng ký để được download Cẩm Nang Du Học Canada 2022 đầy đủ nhất. Link đăng ký: tại đây