Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, hàng ngàn học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
Canada’s Border requirements have changed!
Canada is planning to reopen its borders to fully vaccinated international travellers on Tuesday, September 7.
Beginning at 12:01 am EDT on September 7, 2021, fully vaccinated foreign nationals will be eligible to enter Canada for discretionary (non-essential) reasons, such as tourism; however, these individuals must:
- be fully vaccinated: a traveller must have received, and show proof of, the full series of a vaccine — or combination of vaccines —accepted by the Government of Canada at least 14 days prior to entering Canada
- Currently, those vaccines are manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- have a valid pre-arrival COVID-19 molecular test result taken no more than 72 hours before their scheduled flight or their arrival at the land border crossing, or a previous positive test result taken between 14 and 180 days before departure to Canada. Antigen tests, often called “rapid tests,” are not accepted
- be asymptomatic
- submit their mandatory information via ArriveCAN (App or website), including proof of vaccination in English or French and a quarantine plan
- be admissible under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,and
- take a test on arrival, if selected
Providing proof of your vaccination
- Fully vaccinated travellers must be asymptomatic, have a paper or digital copy of their vaccination documentation, and provide COVID-19-related information electronically through ArriveCAN prior to arrival in Canada. As with all other exempt travellers they will be required to follow public health measures in place, such as wearing a mask when in public, keep a copy of their vaccine and test results, as well as a list of close contacts for 14 days after entry to Canada.
In ArriveCAN, you must provide:
- the details of your first dose (date, country and vaccine you received)
- the details of your second dose if one was required (i.e., for Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines)
- a photo(s) or PDF file(s) of the record of your vaccination(s), such as receipts or confirmations from the vaccinating organization. These must be in English, French, or a certified translation into English or French.
K-12 programs across Canada will be welcoming students in September 2021. International students planning to come for programs longer than 6 months will need to have a study permit.The most important updates for our students:
- Fully vaccinated travellers who meet all of the entry requirements will be able to come to Canada starting September 7th!
- Non vaccinated or partially vaccinated students must still complete 14 days of quarantine. These students must also follow the BC government restrictions once quarantine ends.
- Fully vaccinated students with a student visa can enter Canada without having to do the 14-day quarantine.
All travellers, regardless of vaccination status, will still require a pre-entry COVID-19 molecular test result and have a quarantine plan in case border officials determine the students do not meet exemption requirements. However effective September 7, 2021, the Government of Canada is adjusting its post-arrival testing strategy for fully vaccinated travellers. Using a new border testing surveillance program at airports and land border crossings, fully vaccinated travellers will not need a post-arrival test unless they have been randomly selected to complete a Day 1 COVID-19 molecular test.
There are no changes to the mandatory testing requirements or quarantine requirements for partially/unvaccinated travellers.
Learn more about the Government’s announcement, expanded border opening, and new entry requirements:
September 3, 2021 Ottawa, Ontario . As was announced on July 19, the Government of Canada will allow fully vaccinated foreign nationals meeting the conditions to enter Canada for discretionary (non-essential) purposes starting on September 7, 2021. This decision is based on the latest available data, scientific evidence and epidemiological situation both in Canada and internationally.
Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate. Fully vaccinated foreign nationals will be allowed to enter Canada for discretionary travel on the following dates if they meet specific criteria: August 9 …
CEI có quà tặng bạn đây!
Hãy đăng ký để được download Cẩm Nang Du Học Canada 2022 đầy đủ nhất. Link đăng ký: tại đây