We ask all new students who plan to begin their classes in the Summer 2021 term to fill in our “Course Pre-Registration” to reserve a seat in the class. Please make sure to compete it by May 1, 2021.
New Students Orientation will take place on May 17, 2021. Classes will begin on May 25, 2021.
For the Summer 2021 semester, academic programs of the Vancouver Campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University will continue to be delivered predominantly through remote learning using synchronous Zoom technology, as well as through the scheduling of asynchronous online courses.
A small number of courses will be available for face-to-face instruction, limited to first semester students in specific classes who are able to and who wish to be present on campus. These classes will also be offered through remote learning for those who prefer or who are not able to attend in person.
Bạn có biết? CEI là trung tâm tư vấn du học Canada uy tín và miễn phí từ 2009, ngàn hàng học sinh Canada đã được CEI tư vấn thành công. Xem thêm: Tại sao bạn nên chọn tư vấn du học Canada với CEI?
We have adapted the Vancouver campus to meet provincial health authority COVID-19 safety requirements and have implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 readiness plan to welcome students from overseas to enroll at FDU Vancouver.
You can begin your program from inside or outside Canada. For full details on your study options, please refer to the campus updates on our website.
Once you begin, you will have until May 31, 2021 to decide if you want to continue with your classes in the Summer 2021 term. You will be able to withdraw and defer your program before that date with no financial penalty.
Please be aware that:
- The number of possible deferrals each student can have is limited and your deferral may not be approved;
- Number of seats in the classes is limited, please be aware that ONLY registered students for the Summer term will have priority registration for Fall 2021 term.
Steps to start your FDU experience
1) Pre-register for Summer 2021 term classes by filling the “Course Pre-Registration”
2) Write the FDU English Placement test unless you are exempt. You will receive an FDU English Placement Test voucher by e-mail and you will need to book your test on-line.
3) Create your FDU NET ID account.
Your NetID provides access to a variety of University resources including Webmail (your FDU email account), Webadvisor (class registration, schedule, payments, and grades), and Webcampus (syllabus, faculty communications, classroom content). To claim your NetID and create your password, please follow the instructions below. Let’s get started: https://it.fdu.edu/how-to-claim-your-fdu-netid-with-or-without-an-activation-code/
How to access your Webmail (FDU Email) on your phone: https://it.fdu.edu/accessing-an-fdu-email-account-on-a-mobile-device-using-the-outlook-app/
If you experience any problems, please contact UTAC at (973)443-8822 or email at [email protected].
4) Our Student Services will contact you with more information related to your arrival in Canada (if applicable) and other relevant information for new students.