Trường St. Lawrence College đang có nhu cầu tuyển dụng Đại diện trường tại Việt Nam nhằm giúp việc quảng bá và phổ biến các thông tin về trường St. Lawrence College đến gần với thị trường Việt Nam với những yêu cầu và điều kiện như sau:
Canada St. Lawrence College is a Public College in Ontario, was established in 1967. We have Over 8000 full-time students, and 22,000 part-time students, 1000 international students come from 40 countries. Our college offer over 70 programs including Diploma and Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post-graduate Certificate and Certificate. The 3 campuses locate in eastern Ontario economy area, these are all safety, beautiful, very Canadian and high quality life communities. In 2017, according to Ontario College KPI, St. Lawrence College’s Employment Rate is 86.5%, ranked top 3 in Ontario, and Employer Satisfaction rate is 100%, No. 1 in Ontario. Also, we have our language center in Kingston campus, only three levels of ESL programs.
Our 5 featured programs are:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management: With our Disney College Partnership, selected students may be able to work & study at: World Disney World – Orlando Florida and Florida State
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Students can earn a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Laurentian University in the intimate learning environment of St. Lawrence College on the Kingston campus.
- Music and Digital Media: unique program in Canada, has pathway with Queen’s university. This program builds foundational skills related to music performance and teaching, multimedia, film and audio recording. MDM prepares students for further education and careers in music and in media industries.
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management: located in Cornwall campus. It is home to one of the largest SCM distribution centers in Canada, and for those students hoping to go into this domain, having a distribution center of that size in our backyard will provide opportunities for those students.
- Game Development Technician: This program introduces you to basic game concepts and database storage techniques. Partnered with Ubisoft Montreal since 2011 and it has hiring over a dozen graduates from this program. Graduates can find employment with game studios in Canada and throughout the world. Canada has six of the top 50 game studios in the world.
To expand our market in Vietnam, and intake more Vietnamese students, St. Lawrence College is hiring a Marketing and Sales Representative in Ho Chi Minh, this incubator’s responsibilities are:
- To call, visit, provide training and maintain close contact with recruitment agencies in Vietnam.
- Conduct outreach in schools and colleges
- Hold seminars and presentations about SLC
- Screen enquiries and assist applicants (and their sponsors)
- Help improve conversion rates from enquiry-application-enrolment
- Build positive relationships with embassy staff (in consultation with Asia Manager) and other gatekeeper organizations (such as scholarship authorities and local feeder institutions i.e. schools and colleges)
- Hold pre-departure briefings
- Represent SLC at educational recruitment events as agreed by SLC (i.e. Edu Canada, agents events, international schools/colleges events)
- To quickly follow up on all leads received during participation in education fairs and other recruitment events.
- Support SLC’s staff when they make visits to the market
- Help facilitate immediate communication with enquiries from students, agents, parents and sponsors in their local time zone, acting as a trusted local contact.
- Provide monthly activity reports on progress to KPI fulfillment by semester and other matter such as local market information
- Advising prospective candidates, parents and sponsors on processes such as admissions, specific entry requirements and,
- Advise SLC staff on local qualifications, applicability and demand for programs offered by SLC.
- Identify potential business partnerships with Vietnamese Educational Institutions (public or private) and other governmental institutions and private companies.
- Assist in marketing SLC through a comprehensive media campaign designed to drive more students to research SLC program offerings and to apply for studies at SLC. This may include a widely-distributed newsletter email campaign, Facebook or other popular social media sites in Vietnam, specifically targeting the school-age markets
- Travel to Hanoi or other cities if needed
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Can communicate in English
- Work in International Education industry for 3 years
- Sales and Marketing experience, has strong desire to achieve target
- Can work in a fast pace environment, and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skill, public speaking skills and relationship building skills
- Familiar with Microsoft software, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and so on
St. Lawrence College will offer attractive salary, claim all the travel expense within budget, provide training to this MSR, and will invite him or her to Canada once a year for the business trip, training or conference.
Ứng viên vui lòng nộp hồ sơ gồm (Sơ yếu lí lịch (Tiếng Anh) và Cover Letter (Tiếng Anh + Tiếng Việt) qua email: email@example.com
Thời hạn nộp đơn: Trước ngày 15/12/2017
Các ứng viên đáp ứng yêu cầu sẽ được đại diện trường tại Canada liên lạc để phỏng vấn qua Skype